Wherever and Whenever You Need
We provide mobile services with one security officer serving multiple clients, within a limited geographical area. This is the most cost-efficient protection service of a company in combination with video surveillance, when a client does not have an in-house security team.
Securitas’ mobile service are a visual and physical deterrent. Our uniformed Mobile Patrol Officers travel in marked Securitas’ vehicles and are on constant watch, deterring crime, vandalism and helping to make your world a safer place. Securitas’ area patrol services are a cost-effective solution that allow Mobile Patrol Officers to check in on your property at random yet regimented times.
- Patrols are in continuous contact with the control room
- Immediate response in case of emergency
- Process control via electronic registration
- Open communication in case of alarms
- Transparent approach
Our mobile guarding service is more than check round and interventions as we do video surveillance, smart key management, track and trace systems, evacuation planning, temperature controls and more, depending on the clients needs.
The mobile patrols are in direct contact with the Securitas control room, which immediately notifies the emergency services in case of need.
Types of mobile patrols
- Check of activation/ deactivation of alarm system and front door lock
- Outside/inside rounds
- Opening/Closing rounds with/without key management
- Perimeter rounds
The alarm intervention services forwards all incoming alarms immediately to the Securitas Operation Center. This control room monitors the GPS location of our security guards, so they can send someone who is the closest to the site, where the alarm went off.
- Secure alarm follow-up solution
- Open communication in the event of an incident or alarm report
- Thorough inspections in the event of an alarm to prevent potentially unsafe situations
All Securitas Mobile Security Guards are fully trained and licensed. We provide the fastest response times for keyholding and alarm response within the industry. As keyholder, we ensure our clients keys are secured on their site. In the event of an alarm activation our nearest mobile patrol officer can attend, therefore reducing time spent collecting keys from a central point.
- Possibility to track and trace the keys
- Live follow-up via our guards